Monday, June 9, 2008

13 Weeks - 5/25/08








Well - I am finally updating our blog - mostly due to the fact that I JUST figured out how to download pictures from our camera. (Yes - I do realize I'm still in the dark ages when it comes to figuring out how my camera/blogging works).


Needless to say I have some catching up to do! Anyway...here's the first of the "belly pics" :) taken at about 3 months! Things are really going well so far and I'm still feeling great - which I'm incredibly thankful for!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your so tiny!!! :) im so proud of you sister for updating I check almost everyday to see!! :) yay!

The Ward Family said...

you've come a long way...you now have a camera that uploads pictures instead of needing film! so proud! you look fabulous as always!