Sunday, February 1, 2009

What we've been up to.....

First overnight trip to Arkadoo...
Taylor slept so well at Sassy and Poppa's! She slept in their crib, but the next morning I put her in bed with me and she snuggled up and dozed back off! She looked like a little angel and I couldn't resist getting a pic!




Playing dress-up...
Cindy bought this little "cocoon" outfit for Taylor and we decided to try it out! I've never laughed so hard in my life...you can tell she's a bit unsure of the whole thing! I think it's supposed to be a swaddle outfit of some sort!! Don't worry...we didn't keep her in it long, but we sure got a kick out of our little bug in her cocoon!





Going for a walk...
It was gorgeous outside yesterday and so we decided to go for a walk! It was a first for Taylor and she loved it (and Lucy was thrilled to join the fun, too!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you going exercising! She is so beautiful!!!

Lain and Tatum said...

She is so pretty!!! I know you are having a blast with her!

Nikki said...

She is the cutest bug ever! And that Cacoon had me rollin! ~ the hat has horns! lol too funny

love you